It’s that time of year again: a list of lists to end your year, in handy point form!
- AAAS Science has three lists worth checking out: the top ten science news stories, top fifteen ScienceInsider stories, and top ten images of 2015
- Science News has a top twenty-five science stories of 2015, too
- Nature has a list of ten people who mattered this year (in science), and
- Gizmodo has a top science stories of 2015 post up as well
- Plus, reddit’s r/futurology community has a top thirty science stories of 2015 infographic you might want to check out
- There are just too many year-end tech reviews, so here’s just a few:
- Vox has a list of the most ridiculous health claims made in 2015
- The BBC has a list of things you (and others) were misled by in 2015
- Gizmodo has a list of the most overhyped science discoveries of 2015, and
- Live Science has a list of the top five retracted science papers of 2015
- The Ms. Foundation for Women has its top ten feminist celebrities of 2015
- Ms. Magazine has a great top fifteen feminist moments of 2015
- Psychology Today has a good top five feminist moments of 2015, and
- HuffPo even has a top thirty-five inspiring feminist moments from 2015 list
- Kotaku has a list of the best five anime ending in 2015 (with a bonus top five anime films as well)
- Forbes has a top earning YouTube stars 2015 list that’ll make you question your life choices
- The Wall Street Journal has a best and worst ads of 2015, and
- The imgur.com list of top posts for the year is strangely engrossing.
And just because I know you’re too lazy to click through, here’s the top ad from that WSJ post. It’s the Jon Stewart vs. Arby’s ad that you know you can’t help but laugh at. Go on, have a great rest of the year, and remember:
Richard Ford Burley is a writer and doctoral candidate at Boston College, as well as an editor at Ledger, the first academic journal devoted to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In his spare time he writes about science, skepticism, feminism, and futurism here at This Week In Tomorrow.